The Registry fixer can repair issues found in the Windows Registry, Thus Spake Speeding up the operating system and That Might Prevent problems occur when launching Certain applications.
The application also comprises some other tools to help users Meant boost computer performance. The uninstaller program has the power to remove apps just like the dedicated Windows tool, the startup controller allows users to choose the programs That run at startup, the System Restore feature is useful in case something goes wrong, while the wiper drive can securely erase the content of a disk.
On the other hand, one can also configure CCleaner to exclude specific files and folders from the scan, so as to make-sure That Important Data is not accidentally erased.
All in all, CCleaner is probably the best one can get when it comes to a freebie Able to clean up a computer and it definitely deserves attention from all WHO Those Their value privacy.
CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization tool.
CCleaner Removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more HDD space.
The best part is that? It's fast (normally taking less That a second to run) and Free.
· Following cleans the Windows components
· Temporary File Cache
· URL History
· Hidden Index.dat files
· Last download file location
· Temporary File Cache
· URL History
· Download manager
· Recycle Bin
· Windows Temporary files
· Windows Log files
· Recent Documents (on the Start Menu)
· Run history (on the Start Menu)
· Windows XP Search Assistant history
· Windows XP old Prefetch Data
· Windows memory dumps after crashes
· Chkdsk file fragments
Advanced Options allow cleaning of:
· Menu Order cache
· Tray Notifications Cache
· Window Size and Location Cache
· User Assist history
· IIS Log Files
· Custom Folders
· As well as cleaning up old files and settings left by standard Windows components, CCleaner also cleans temporary files and recent file lists for many applications. Including: Firefox, Opera, Safari, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat Reader, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more
CCleaner uses an advanced Registry Cleaner to check for problems and inconsistencies. It can check the Following:
· File Extensions
· ActiveX Controls
· Shared DLLs
· Help File references
· Application Paths
· Invalid Shortcuts and more ...
CCleaner was designed from the ground to be safe and secure to use. It has multiple levels of checks in place to Ensure That it can not delete any useful information or documents you may still need. We also certify That it contains no Spyware or Adware:
For the super Cautious users we also offer secure file Erasing. By overwriting the files before deleting them, making it impossible to recover the data:
· Thanks to the translators, CCleaner is available in 35 different languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech / Slovak, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian Cyrillic, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for Firefox 12 final release.
· Added support for Google Chrome beta 20.0.
· Added multi-select to view detailed results.
· Improved support for Internet Explorer 64-bit Add-ons.
· Improved folder detection algorithm for cleaning items.
· Improved scrolling interface for Include / Excluding dialogs.
· Improved compatibility with Windows 7 alt-tab functionality.
· Improved user interface for Drive Wiper Tool.
· Added support for Opera Portable. e.g. OPERA CustomLocation1 = | H: \ OperaPortable \ Data \ profile
· Added cleaning for Corel VideoStudio Pro X5, MS Security Client and GIMP 2.8.
· Improved cleaning for OpenOffice 3, AIMP 3.
· Minor GUI improvements.
· Minor bug fixes.